Sunday 19 August 2012

coming soon!

So, just a heads-up!
I am currently working to set-up an account with Project Funding Vancouver, BC. 
Project Funding is dedicated to the adminstrative support and processing and receipting of financial donations from Canadian individuals, churches and organisations who want to support YWAMers all around the world. 
AKA:
Through Project Funding, I will be able to issue tax-receipts to Canadians who donate money to me!  I'm still working to set-up the account, but I will post all the information you need to donate as soon as the account is established. There will be multiple ways to donate, either via pre-authorized payment, check, credit card, and/or online banking. 

In the mean time, please consider setting up a regular donation. My goal is to receive $1,000 per month, and any contribution towards that would be amazing!

Thank you so much for all your support!
And I will get this information to you as soon as I am able! 
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment